From: Nicole Belleat at crooksandliars.com
If what the Bush administration did--waterboarding, rendition, etc.--was effective in gathering information that led to locating Bin Laden, why would they have closed down the Bin Laden unit in 2005? Why would Bush go on record several times saying that he's just wasn't all that concerned about Bin Laden in 2006? For people eager to grab and hold credit for this killing, they didn't seem to have a whole lot of work in that arena for the final years of the Bush administration.
READ FULL ARTICLE
* Or better yet why did Bush refuse to send troops to Tora Bora where Bin Laden was hiding and escaped.
- Why Michael Savage is Still Banned In Britain
- Fox News is NOT the Most Trusted News Source
- Obama's REAL Immigration Record on the Border
- Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012
- Bin Laden Death Conspiracies Are Stupid
- General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
- Fact Checking First 2012 Republican Debate
- Why Bush Bush Deserves NO Credit for Bin Laden's D...
- Ron Paul Asked on Legalizing Heroin During Republi...
- Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Ma...
- ▼ May (10)