Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Matters For America
Brent Bozell of the Media Research Center, the Republican apologist organization, chickened out at the presence of the MMFA vice president His people were invited to come on the show. And declined because MMFA would appear with them.
They put their explanation simple:
"We don't debate Media Matters"
They sure showed them.
Why not have a debate? Put it on C-SPAN and have the topic be whether or not Fox "News" is Fair and Balanced or even a legitimate news channel. How awesome would that be?
MMFA has plenty of dirt on the Media Research Council they can embarrass them with.
- Why Michael Savage is Still Banned In Britain
- Fox News is NOT the Most Trusted News Source
- Obama's REAL Immigration Record on the Border
- Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012
- Bin Laden Death Conspiracies Are Stupid
- General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
- Fact Checking First 2012 Republican Debate
- Why Bush Bush Deserves NO Credit for Bin Laden's D...
- Ron Paul Asked on Legalizing Heroin During Republi...
- Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Ma...
- ▼ May (10)