Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Matters For America
Brent Bozell of the Media Research Center, the Republican apologist organization, chickened out at the presence of the MMFA vice president His people were invited to come on the show. And declined because MMFA would appear with them.
They put their explanation simple:
"We don't debate Media Matters"
They sure showed them.
Why not have a debate? Put it on C-SPAN and have the topic be whether or not Fox "News" is Fair and Balanced or even a legitimate news channel. How awesome would that be?
MMFA has plenty of dirt on the Media Research Council they can embarrass them with.
- December (7)
- November (11)
- October (3)
- September (8)
- August (23)
- July (30)
- June (25)
- George Will: Palin Shouldn't Be Trusted With Nucle...
- Ron Paul is 2nd - 4th in Presidential Polls!!!!!
- Iran Will Unplug the Internet
- Palin 2012 Ad Paid by Obama
- Why Michael Savage is Still Banned In Britain
- Should Sarah Palin Run For President to Ruin the G...
- Fox News President: Palin is Stupid
- Fox News is NOT the Most Trusted News Source
- Obama's REAL Immigration Record on the Border
- Secrets of 9/11 Fox News Special MUST WATCH!!!!!
- How to Destroy Fox News Financially and Peacefully...
- Republicans For Obama May Get Bigger in 2012
- GOP 2012 Field is Disasterous
- Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012
- Bin Laden Death Conspiracies Are Stupid
- Huckabee is NOT Running For President
- Bin Laden Died in His Underwear
- Jon Stewart Will Debate Bill O’Reilly On Monday on...
- Simulation of Bin Laden's Death
- STOP the Comcast-NBC merger
- General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
- Alan Grayson is Coming Back?
- Fact Checking First 2012 Republican Debate
- Why Bush Bush Deserves NO Credit for Bin Laden's D...
- Wikileaks: Al Qaeda Threatened Nuclear Reprisal If...
- Ron Paul Asked on Legalizing Heroin During Republi...
- Fox News Says Torture Obama with Waterboarding
- Was Bin Laden Captured and Killed Che Guevara Styl...
- First Republican Presidential Debate Tomorrow 4/5/...
- ATF Purposely Let Guns into Mexico, May have Resul...
- Rumsfeld: Torture Did NOT Lead to Bin Laden's Deat...
- Wikileaks: US Troops Were Yards Away from Bin Lade...
- Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Ma...
- Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- April (17)
- March (5)
- February (2)
- January (2)