On May 5, Fox News and the South Carolina Republican Party cosponsored the first debate of the presidential primary season, featuring Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), pizza magnate Herman Cain, former Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN), former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), and former Gov. Gary Johnson (R-NM). The campaign kickoff, however, didn't produce many exciting moments. Aside from the civil libertarian flavor provided by Paul and Johnson, the candidates mostly stuck to Republican talking points on issues like foreign policy, gas prices, and health care costs that have already been debunked.
READ FULL ARTICLE
- Why Michael Savage is Still Banned In Britain
- Fox News is NOT the Most Trusted News Source
- Obama's REAL Immigration Record on the Border
- Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012
- Bin Laden Death Conspiracies Are Stupid
- General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
- Fact Checking First 2012 Republican Debate
- Why Bush Bush Deserves NO Credit for Bin Laden's D...
- Ron Paul Asked on Legalizing Heroin During Republi...
- Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Ma...
- ▼ May (10)