5/15/11

Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012

from mediamatters.org
In a November 2009 interview, Mike Huckabee said that if he ever decided against running for president, there was a big reason: Fox News.
"The reason I wouldn't is because this Fox gig I've got right now, Chris, is really, really wonderful," Huckabee told Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace.
"A lot of it depends on how the elections turn out next year and whether Roger Ailes continues to like my show on the weekends," Huckabee later added. "And if all those things factor in, you know, it's less likely than more likely, just because I would have to see that the Republicans would be willing to unite behind me."
Tonight on his Fox News program, roughly a year and a half later, Huckabee announced that he would not seek the GOP nomination for president. 
"All the factors say go, but my heart says no," Huckabee said.
READ FULL ARTICLE

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete