General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
At least according to Neocon and Fox News guest Marc Thiessen.
Despite evidence to the contrary the propaganda outlet and it's guests are saying over and over that torture is what led to Bin Laden. Just like them saying Bush deserves credit for killing Bin Laden. In fact he deserves none.
Marc Thiessen. appeared on Fox & Friends Sunday calling critics of enhanced interrogations "the new birthers"
One general included in that class of people Thiseen portrays as is General David Petraeus. Thiseen does acknowledge that Petraeus is against torture and supports closing GITMO. Now that Petreaus will head the CIA Thiseen critiqes the nomination nonsensically.
"Thanks to Obama the CIA is out of the interrogation business, so there is no immediate impact on U.S. interrogation policy (or lack thereof). But that is also the problem. Appointing a CIA director with such restrictive views on interrogation does not bode well for the chances of much-needed improvements in our detention and interrogation policy."- Marc Thiessen.
As Daily Kos points out
When Thiessen says that the Obama administration has no “interrogation policy” what he means is that it doesn’t torture people. For him, the two are basically synonymous.
- George Will: Palin Shouldn't Be Trusted With Nucle...
- Ron Paul is 2nd - 4th in Presidential Polls!!!!!
- Iran Will Unplug the Internet
- Palin 2012 Ad Paid by Obama
- Why Michael Savage is Still Banned In Britain
- Should Sarah Palin Run For President to Ruin the G...
- Fox News President: Palin is Stupid
- Fox News is NOT the Most Trusted News Source
- Obama's REAL Immigration Record on the Border
- Secrets of 9/11 Fox News Special MUST WATCH!!!!!
- How to Destroy Fox News Financially and Peacefully...
- Republicans For Obama May Get Bigger in 2012
- GOP 2012 Field is Disasterous
- Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012
- Bin Laden Death Conspiracies Are Stupid
- Huckabee is NOT Running For President
- Bin Laden Died in His Underwear
- Jon Stewart Will Debate Bill O’Reilly On Monday on...
- Simulation of Bin Laden's Death
- STOP the Comcast-NBC merger
- General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
- Alan Grayson is Coming Back?
- Fact Checking First 2012 Republican Debate
- Why Bush Bush Deserves NO Credit for Bin Laden's D...
- Wikileaks: Al Qaeda Threatened Nuclear Reprisal If...
- Ron Paul Asked on Legalizing Heroin During Republi...
- Fox News Says Torture Obama with Waterboarding
- Was Bin Laden Captured and Killed Che Guevara Styl...
- First Republican Presidential Debate Tomorrow 4/5/...
- ATF Purposely Let Guns into Mexico, May have Resul...
- Rumsfeld: Torture Did NOT Lead to Bin Laden's Deat...
- Wikileaks: US Troops Were Yards Away from Bin Lade...
- Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Ma...
- Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ▼ May (34)