Definitely the most memorable part of the first Republican Presidential debate. Congressman Ron Paul was asked about his position on legalizing drugs. When asked about legalizing drugs such as heroin, Paul gave a humorous and important point about how ridiculous our drug laws are.
Why Paul is Right
- Why Michael Savage is Still Banned In Britain
- Fox News is NOT the Most Trusted News Source
- Obama's REAL Immigration Record on the Border
- Reason Why Huckabee Isn't Running in 2012
- Bin Laden Death Conspiracies Are Stupid
- General Petraeus is Like a Birther?
- Fact Checking First 2012 Republican Debate
- Why Bush Bush Deserves NO Credit for Bin Laden's D...
- Ron Paul Asked on Legalizing Heroin During Republi...
- Media Research Center Refuses Debate With Media Ma...
- ▼ May (10)