Anti-Gay Family Research Council Document: "Homosexual Activists Work To Normalize Sex With Boys"- Declassified:
You may have heard of these notable quotes from the Family Research Council. These are some of the many things that got FRC on the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of hate groups. What's is in the document that these quotes came from is Protocols of the Elders of Zion type of propaganda used to defame gays and lesbians as dangerous pedophiles. Antisemites cite the Protocols as their influence. Homophobes cite the Family Research Council.
To read more on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion visit Skeptoid.
"...one of the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the 'prophets' of a new sexual order." —"Homosexual Behavior & Pedophilia," a FRC publication, July 1999, http://www.frc.org/misc/bl057.pdf
"Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement." —"Homosexual Behavior and Pedophilia," FRC publication, July 1999, http://www.frc.org/misc/bl057.pdf
The FRC has removed the document from their site. They must not realize that there's no delete button on the internet. I've been able to obtain the document through the Internet Archive.
Read It here: http://web.archive.org/web/20000918134102/http://frc.org/misc/bl057.pdf
- December (7)
- November (11)
- October (3)
- September (8)
- Megyn Kelly Debunks Claim that Welfare Recipients ...
- Media Research Center is Promoting Birther Website...
- Another WorldNetDaily Conspiracy Theory: This Time...
- Anti-Gay Family Research Council Document: "Homose...
- Jon Stewart Will Interview Ron Paul Again Septembe...
- Jon Stewart Mocks "Class Warfare" Claims
- George Will: Bachmann Shouldn't be Trusted with Nu...
- Bachmann Supported Collective Bargaining Rights of...
- Rules of Engagement for 2012 Presidential Election...
- Non-Intervention Benefits
- Fact Checking the Republican 2012 Debate in Iowa
- Mitt Romney: "Corporations are People"
- Romney Will Lose to Obama in a Debate and in 2012
- Fox News' Bigoted Bias in 2012 Presidential Republ...
- Michele Bachmann Endorsed Birther Website WorldNet...
- Gallup Poll: American Muslims say Targeting and Ki...
- Just Say NO to Mitt Romney For President
- Chris Christie Slams Muslim Bigots as Ignorant and...
- Ron Paul vs Gary Johnson
- Should We be Fracking?- Dylan Ratigan
- Frank Gaffney is a 9/11 Truther of a New Kind and ...
- Is Santorum Blowing It On Homosexuality?
- Which is Better? Media Research Center or Accuracy...
- July (30)
- June (25)
- May (34)
- April (17)
- March (5)
- February (2)
- January (2)