Brett Baier's Birther Trumpet Blows
Fox News' supposed "straight news" program is at it again. Two weeks ago, Bret Baier gave a dog whistle to the birthers. This time he blew their trumpet. Special Report with Bret Baier gave air time to a story on a birther lawsuit requesting President Obama be subpoenaed for a court hearing. Once again, Baier still didn't inform the 63% of his viewers that Obama WAS BORN in the United States. When you hear the way he reported it, it sounds like to the viewer that there still must be something to Obama's birth certificate still. Some viewers might think if the lawsuit its reported on cable news, it must not be a frivolous one. That's Fox News for ya.
- Hannity will Host Birther Billboard Man on his Sho...
- UFO in Baltic Sea Hoax
- Miss Piggy's Claim about Fox News is Well Document...
- Impact Andrew Adler Created for the Jewish Communi...
- Santorum Town Hall: Obama is an "Avowed Muslim"
- Brett Baier's Birther Trumpet Blows
- Fox News Most Distrusted 2012 Poll Results
- Jewish Newspaper Says Assassinate Obama
- Analysis of Republican 2012 Race Now that Huntsman...
- Conservatives Don't Care About Accuracy
- For the Dogs Anti Mitt Romney Ad
- Why Todd Palin Endorsing Newt Gingrich is Bad for ...
- Peaks and Collapses in the 2012 Republican Preside...
- Brett Baier's Birther Dog Whistle
- CIA Bin Laden Tracker Head Endorses Ron Paul for P...
- How Right Wing Responded to Eric Cantor's Intervie...
- ▼ January (16)