What I posted about the Media Research Center being tax exempt and doing the same phony illegal activities that Media Matters is being attacked for was also posted on Crooks and Liars. It's good that hypocrisy is being talked about and pointed out in the blogosphere.
Crooks and Liars
June 30, 2011
The idea of Fox News getting high and mighty about Media Matters' DropFox campaign is, well...laughable. However, what might be even more laughable is the idea that they can start a campaign to strip Media Matters of their tax-exempt status. They should be careful what they wish for.
In this clip, viewer Dana Martin from New Orleans tells Fox and Friends why she is so convinced that Media Matters tax-exempt status must be revoked. So convinced, in fact, that she filled in a web form to send a complaint to the IRS about their tax exempt status. And guess where that web form is? On the Fox Nation web page, of course, where else?
But as I said, they should be careful what they wish for. Let's look at some other tax-exempt organizations who also undertake "campaigns" with taxpayer subsidies. There's the Media Research Center, headed by Brent Bozell, who routinely appears on Fox News as a commentator. One look at their website shows that they have some 'projects' of their own which are clearly not educational at all, but purely political.
Read Entire Article
- Sad Truth About Media Research Center and It's Dif...
- Drudge Report Promotes Alex Jones
- Jon Stewart Slams Fox News Stupidity Over Norway C...
- Rachel Maddow Sued For $50 Million!!!
- John McCain is a Secret Communist
- History of Iran U.S. Relations: 1953 Iranian coup ...
- George Washington was a Homosexual
- Myths About Operation "Fast and Furious" and Proje...
- Michele Bachmann's Hilarious Anti-Gay Family Belie...
- Fox News- GOP Propaganda Outlet Planned in the Ni...
- ATTENTION Both Media Matters and Media Research Ce...
- ▼ July (11)