Right Wing Watch
July 26, 2011
The head of far-right Minnesota-based ministry is suing Rachel Maddow for $50 million over her reporting on the group’s militantly anti-gay beliefs. You Can Run But You Cannot Hide, an organization led by Christian metal rocker Bradlee Dean, believes, among other things, that gays are responsible for the Holocaust and is closely tied to Michele Bachmann, who once publicly prayed for the ministry’s success. Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch, who recently condemned “heterophobia” in America, filed the suit against Maddow, alleging that the TV host slandered Dean by reporting his favorable comments about radical Muslims who want to execute gays and lesbians:
READ FULL ARTICLE
- Sad Truth About Media Research Center and It's Dif...
- Drudge Report Promotes Alex Jones
- Jon Stewart Slams Fox News Stupidity Over Norway C...
- Rachel Maddow Sued For $50 Million!!!
- John McCain is a Secret Communist
- History of Iran U.S. Relations: 1953 Iranian coup ...
- George Washington was a Homosexual
- Myths About Operation "Fast and Furious" and Proje...
- Michele Bachmann's Hilarious Anti-Gay Family Belie...
- Fox News- GOP Propaganda Outlet Planned in the Ni...
- ATTENTION Both Media Matters and Media Research Ce...
- ▼ July (11)