Jon Stewart Slams Fox News Stupidity Over Norway Christian Terrorist
July 27th, 2011
The labeling of Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik as a Christian has brought out the victim side of many conservatives in the news. Jon Stewart took notice of the maimed pundits on Fox News tonight, pouring through their complaints and siding with some of their grievances, before compiling and extensive montage of insults culled from the network’s most popular shows.
“The massacre in Norway is a tragic story about the persecution of Christians,” he teased after a clip of Laura Ingraham arguing that labeling Breivik a Christian was disrespectful to the religion. Those that highlight his “crusader mentality,” Stewart advised her, “are not doing it to get at you.” Instead, he argued, they are doing it because of “the shooter’s 1500-page, crucifix-drenched manifesto.”
Read Full Article
- Sad Truth About Media Research Center and It's Dif...
- Drudge Report Promotes Alex Jones
- Jon Stewart Slams Fox News Stupidity Over Norway C...
- Rachel Maddow Sued For $50 Million!!!
- John McCain is a Secret Communist
- History of Iran U.S. Relations: 1953 Iranian coup ...
- George Washington was a Homosexual
- Myths About Operation "Fast and Furious" and Proje...
- Michele Bachmann's Hilarious Anti-Gay Family Belie...
- Fox News- GOP Propaganda Outlet Planned in the Ni...
- ATTENTION Both Media Matters and Media Research Ce...
- ▼ July (11)