Drudge Report Promotes Alex Jones
I confess I visit the Drudge Report often to know what's going on. Still, I read it with a critical eye for the spin Matt Drudge puts on news headlines. Anyone notice Drudge lists Alex Jones's INFOWARS website and him as a source of news? He's had Jones listed just after the first year Obama has been in office.
What is Matt Drudge thinking?
- Sad Truth About Media Research Center and It's Dif...
- Drudge Report Promotes Alex Jones
- Jon Stewart Slams Fox News Stupidity Over Norway C...
- Rachel Maddow Sued For $50 Million!!!
- John McCain is a Secret Communist
- History of Iran U.S. Relations: 1953 Iranian coup ...
- George Washington was a Homosexual
- Myths About Operation "Fast and Furious" and Proje...
- Michele Bachmann's Hilarious Anti-Gay Family Belie...
- Fox News- GOP Propaganda Outlet Planned in the Ni...
- ATTENTION Both Media Matters and Media Research Ce...
- ▼ July (11)