Hannity Hosts Birther Billboard Man Joseph Farah to Discuus Herman Cain
Sean Hannity actually gave air time to Herman Cain's boss WorldNetDaily (WND) founder Joseph Farah on his Fox News show. They discussed whether the allegations against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain are valid "from a journalistic perspective. Hannity should already know that WorldNetDaily is the "news" website responsible for propagating birtherism and all the "Where's the Birth Certificate?" billboards. These billboards are part of a campaign by WND to keep the issue alive.
According to WorldNetDaily there are more than 90 billboards nationwide. They even took to the air during the Republican presidential debate
I wrote about a piece Joseph Farah did in which he drew a conspiracy involving gays, Muslim, and marriage. It's almost to funny to believe he said it.
- Rand Paul Slams Indefinite Detainment of Suspected...
- Lew Rockwell has Been Banned from the American Int...
- Gabrielle Giffords Serves a Thanksgiving Meal to T...
- Bill O'Reilly Lies about Ellen Barkin
- Hannity Hosts Birther Billboard Man Joseph Farah t...
- What I Saw at a Florida Tea Party in Lakeland
- ACLU Does NOT Run the CIA
- Fake Bombshell: Obama Played Golf 20 minutes befor...
- Horrific Anti-Muslim Ad by Congressional Candidate...
- Herman Cain Writes for Birther Website World Net D...
- Myths and Smears About the ACLU
- ▼ November (11)