10/24/11

Rick Perry Joins Birther Presidential Candidates

We now have three Republican Presidential Candidates that have strong birther ties. Herman Cain writes as a commentator for the birther central website World Net Daily. Michelle Bachmann encouraged her followers to convert liberals into Pat Buchanan World Net Daily (birther website) reading conservatives. Now Rick Perry came out as birther curious about Obama's birth certificate.


Karl  Rove has already criticized Perry for associating himself with such "nutty views". He may have to slam Cain like he did Donald Trump when Trump was leading in the polls. Herman Cain is now leading in the polls.



I like what Dana Milbank said:
"If at first you don’t secede, try the birther movement".


Perry, in an interview in Sunday’s Parade magazine said:
Q. Governor, do you believe that President Barack Obama was born in the United States?
A. I have no reason to think otherwise.
Q. That’s not a definitive, “Yes, I believe he”—
A. Well, I don’t have a definitive answer, because he’s never seen my birth certificate.
Q. But you’ve seen his.
A. I don’t know. Have I?
Q. You don’t believe what’s been released?
A. I don’t know. I had dinner with Donald Trump the other night.
Q. And?
A. That came up.
Q. And he said?
A. He doesn’t think it’s real.
Q. And you said?
A. I don’t have any idea. It doesn’t matter. He’s the president of the United States. He’s elected. It’s a distractive issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment