- Myth #1: The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was crafted by Wall Street bankers and a few senators in a secret meeting.
- Myth #2: The Federal Reserve Act never actually passed Congress. The Senate voted on the bill without a quorum, so the Act is null and void.
- Myth# 3: The Federal Reserve Act and paper money are unconstitutional.
- Myth# 4: The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank.
- Myth #5: The Federal Reserve is owned and controlled by foreigners.
- Myth #6: The Federal Reserve has never been audited.
- Myth #7: The Federal Reserve charges interest on the currency we use.
- Myth #8: If it were not for the Federal Reserve charging the government interest, the budget would be balanced and we would have no national debt.
- Myth #9: President Kennedy was assassinated because he tried to usurp the Federal Reserve's power. Executive Order 11,110 proves it.
If you do want to know the real concerns, I'd suggest reading Secrets of the Temple by William Greider.