James Williams an African American of Matagorda County, Texas tells a touching true story that brought a tear to my eye. And I'm not even a crier. In 1972, his wife had a pregnancy complication. No doctor would care for their bi-racial child. It even ended up with one of the hospital nurses calling the police on James.
Any story about racial prejudice and rising from it is great to hear
Not only did Dr. Ron Paul take his wife in when no one else would to deliver their baby, Williams never received a hospital bill for the delivery.
Take a look
The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul
- Ron Paul Took in a Racially Discriminated Pregnan...
- Brent Bozell: Obama Looks like a "A Skinny, Ghetto...
- Fox News Graphics FAIL Alert- Lists Romney Twice i...
- Media Research Center: Forget Facts on Welfare Rec...
- Politifact 2011 Lie of the Year- "Republicans Vote...
- What Rick Perry's Hate mongering "Obama's War on R...
- Finalists for the 2011 Politifact Lie of the Year
- ▼ December (7)